Empowering compliance and fostering fairness
We encompass expert guidance and support in navigating the complex landscape of employment laws and HR best practices. We help in creating and revising HR policies and procedures that align with legal requirements and foster a positive work environment, covering areas such as harassment prevention, leave policies, and disciplinary procedures.
We also help you to ensure businesses adhere to federal, state, and local employment laws, minimizing legal risks associated with hiring, termination, discrimination, and workplace safety. Our HR advisors help in creating and revising HR policies and procedures that align with legal requirements and foster a positive work environment, covering areas such as harassment prevention, leave policies, and disciplinary procedures.
- Online Helpdesk to provide human resource and employment law advisory services, via email and telephone; it is supported by a group of professional human resource practitioners with more than 50 years of sound human resource experience. A dedicated email for advisory will be provided to the client.
- The HR and Employment Law advisory is further supported by our Industrial Relations and Employment Law Legal Practitioner with more than 20 years of experience in representing employers in Industrial Relations Court.
- Access to a human resource portal with collation of articles, tips and frequently asked questions covering the latest HR developments and best practices aimed at providing insight to HR professionals.
- Access to a complete range of human resource document templates e.g. employment contracts, employee handbooks, HR policies and procedures manual, disciplinary action letter etc., which could be downloaded and customized for internal needs.
- Access to a series of job description database comprising a range of job descriptions and pertinent details in a multitude of industries, and covers various categories of positions and levels ranging from managerial to non-executives.